Monday, January 5, 2009

Wallpaper Project #3

Our third project of wallpaper removal has left us with a little surprise.
Here are a few wallpaper horror stories from earlier last year:
It looks like I didn't post about Matt's room - yikes. Probably too painful to put into words, ha ha.
It was a job - take my word for it. Top to bottom vinyl wallpaper..that wanted to stay to the wall at all costs.
On to our newest project. Kristen's room. Which used to be Matt's room with the lovely tool wallpaper..... ok when your six but probably not 15 ;0)

Behind door number three - or should I say - drywall??????
(We had our guesses - ooohh I hated to be right.)
Mold - mildew - fungi - "any of similar coatings or discolorations, caused by fungi, as that which appears on fabrics, paper, leather, etc., when exposed to moisture."
Water damage - water - wet - yuck!

Happy new year!! When does that tax refund come???????

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh no!! How awful. I hope it all gets taken care of quick and doesn't cost too much (if that's even possible).

Those Christmas pictures are cute. :)

Mike said...

You've been hanging around ME too much. My house is starting to rub off on you! I'll post some pics about my garage floor sinking into the basement and we can be depressed together :-)

Nat said...

Ooo, I'm so sorry! Taking down wallpaper is awful, made more so by mildew and such. Good luck getting it all back together. Wish I had some great advice, but alas, I don't. :-) I'll sympathize with you though.