Monday, May 18, 2009

Detour

We took a little - (ok - a four hour) detour - from our trip to Seattle. My dear husband is such a trooper
as we walked the streets of Port Angeles and Forks Washington.

Here is the setting of the Twlight series books by Stephenie Meyer. A treat for me - being such a fan of this world. My favorite part? Olympic National Forest - my pictures don't do it justice.

5 comments:

Mike said...

4 HOUR Detour? Wow. Your hubby IS a trooper. I'd like to think that I'd do that - but when it came time to have the rubber hit the road (no pun intended) I'm not sure I could put the pedal to the metal

NikkiD said...

I'm so Jealous!!! Your hubby is so sweet to take a side trip. I would love it!

Rachel said...

Mel! I am so dang jealous! I'm glad that you had such fun time!! Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Nat said...

Oh, I am so jealous! That sounds like so much fun. And what a beautiful place to visit! Woohoo!

flower2416 said...

It looked like you had so much fun Mel! I'm way jealous!