I have recently been approved as an Affiliated Photographer and Digital Retouch Artist to serve on behalf of the organization, Now I lay me down to Sleep.
I cannot express what an honor this is to me. I was first introduced to this program as I had the unique and cherished opportunity to make a scrapbook for a friend using the photo's she had received from a NILMDTS volunteer photographer at the loss of her son at 25 weeks. I was able to experience first hand the help this had in the healing process.
I new I wanted to be involved some how and I am humbled by the opportunity to capture the love and sweetness of life - if only for a moment.




3 comments:
Wow, that is amazing. What a great service they do. I had never heard of them before. So great you can be apart of that. :)
How cool! That's a very nice thing for you to volunteer to do. Good for you! I didn't know there was an organization like that. It's wonderful you're getting involved!
Mel, that's amazing! What a neat opportunity. Good for you!
Post a Comment