Monday, October 26, 2009

A Culinary Mystery

Those who know me well - know that among my list of favorite things...you would find "a good mystery" and "baking"!  Well my Mother and sister turned me on to this great read by Josi Kilpack.  Just the words "culinary mystery" and I was hooked, ha ha.  The first in the series is Lemon Tart followed by English Trifle. Really fun!  On girls night, as the boys were at priesthood meeting, my girls and I ended up at the mall.  We were in Deseret Book and there were few local authors signing books and I new my Mom and sister would be thrilled to have a signed copy of one of her books!  I was really excited to meet her and tell her how much we have all enjoyed her books!

Here are some other great reads of hers...happy reading!


1 comment:

NikkiD said...

I'm gonna have to borrow any of her's that you have...after I read the books I've already borrowed(of course).