Sunday, October 18, 2009

I LOVE Fall!


Fall is my favorite time of year. A crisp, cool fall day is heaven for me! I snapped this picture of Kenna while doing yard work yesterday and noticed the beatiful colors peeking out around her and the pumpkin on our porch in the back ground. Love love it!

Leaves at Kaysville Ponds have just started to change.......


Canning season has come to an end...whew...wonders what you can do with no kitchen, amazing friends, a camp stove and alot of patience...(oh and did I mention a fair amount of complaining on my part)....thanks Becca, Mom, kids and Grandpa & Grandpa S!!


Fun fall decorations on our front porch and Libby at the front door with her Halloween bandana on :)




Apple picking at Grandma and Grandpa B's house!


Grandpa & Grandma B grew pumpkins this year for the grandkids! It was even more fun than going to our usual pumpkin patch!



Happy Fall to All!

1 comment:

Andrea Graves said...

You've been a busy girlie! WOW! Pretty impressive for having a kitchen under construction! Love the outdoor pics and that photo of the pond is GORGEOUS! You should frame it! :)