I have been working on a few Christmas gifts and this has brought me to search thru my portable hard drive thru all my many pictures thru the last few years. Though it is a little time consuming at times I have really enjoyed it also. I kept coming across some funny pictures the other day and it really stuck with me. I am so greatful for the sense of humor my family family has. We are silly and goofy alot and have a really good time together! So I thought I would post a few goofy moments here....because they make me happy..and might bring someone else a smile too!



(...like grandmother....like granddaughter... :)



"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." — Marjorie Pay Hinckley



1 comment:
Amen! Thanks so much for sharing!
Post a Comment