Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For The Love of Dogs

Kennedy 1999-2010
 
We lost a great friend today.  My oldest sister's dog, Kennedy died this morning.  She was the first Westie to join our family and we just loved her.  I will miss her nose peeking out of the fence as she greeted us to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  She was so generous with her love and only asked for a belly scratch in return:)

Rascal 1998-2009

We had a sad time before Christmas also.  My middle sister's dog, Rascal, passed away from cancer.  She too was a beautiful, loving dog.  She never new how big she was which I thought was the cutest ever! She also was a great escape artist!

Dogs, or pet's for that matter, give such unconditional love. 
They ask so little, yet give so much.
 Hug's to my sisters, neices and nephew :)

"Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really."
-Agnes Sligh Turnbull

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love that quote about dogs! What a sweet post!!