Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year - New Installation!


Shawn had a few days over the weekend to work on the kitchen. The wall oven cabinet and utility pantry are ready to be installed! They are so tall =)

It's so exciting to have a few more cabinets done!



I have my moments where I complain an awful lot - It has been rough at times without our kitchen for the past eight months but our Dad is such a great guy and works so hard for our family.  He get's frustrated at times (see pics below - ha ha) but he is very talented and is building us a beautiful kitchen! We are ALL learning patience, hard work, and to ALWAYS, always have a sense of humor!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wahoo!!! Hope it continues quickly!!

Brooke said...

WOW, you are going to have a GORGEOUS kitchen! I love the labels so we can picture it better. :)

You're post was funny about having a free kitchen tomorrow!