I am so honored to have had this girl in my life.
I look up to her and not just because I come to her arm pit, ha ha. She is a hard worker and always seems to be pushing herself just a little bit more. She has so many accomplishments we are proud of, but as I watched her tonight, with that smile of hers, I was reminded of her sweet nature and how she is a choice daughter of our Heavenly Father.
Kristen with Dad, her Grandpa B and Grandpa and Grandma S.
Thanks for letting me share the last 8 years of your life with you. I love you!





3 comments:
I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!! Thank you for everything you have done for me too!!!! I wouldnt be here without you!
I love your steiner stories. They make me smile - I need that.
I remember when the Steiners moved into the neighborhood and Kristen was in my Primary class. "I don't remeber growing older, when did she? Sunrise, sunset, swiftly fly the years..." Thanks for the memories.
8 years, no way! I remember waaaayyy back 8 years ago when you were dating, engaged, married and just starting life as a new stepmom! Wow!
Post a Comment