Saturday, June 5, 2010

What Fun Is

Today we had my work Lagoon day.  It's our favorite way to kick off the summer!










Here are our highlights....... the screamer -








the white roller coaster -









the girls "zoolander" pose on the sky ride -








the sweet momma geese and her babies :)



being there with friends!! -



flying aces - and pioneer village!





Thank you FT for such an awesome day!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

ahh! SAD I missed lagoon day! one of the best perks of FTMG! :( It looks like you guys had a blast though!

allison said...

wow you kitchen looks awesome! I probably would have cried too...you have been without it for a very long time. I am so excited it is almost done.

Lagoon Day looked like fun! How is everyone at FT?

Melbell said...

Aww..Rach...we missed you this year...sniff sniff! Hope DC is treating you well!
Everyone at FT says HI Allison :)