Friday, June 4, 2010

Tears of Joy

 I had the pleasure of having a plumber come to the house today.  It was short notice, he gave us a fantastic price, (family friend) and as I teared up as he showed me the working sink and dishwasher...he didn't give me too hard of a time :) 
Dumb huh...but...in my defese...there is alot of emotion wrapped up in our little project. To be this close to completion is just pretty darn exciting.
I spent the evening cleaning the floor and countertops, buying dishwasher soap (yay) and traveling davis county in search for a large area rug for the dining room.  I had so much fun, I may just do it again tomorrow!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness it is beautiful! I can't wait for all the new recipes you'll be trying out in your new kitchen!!!

Brooke said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! It's SO beautiful!!

Andrea Graves said...

LOOOOOVE this! Wowie! Gorgeous! :)