I know quite a few people who do not like mothers day. I think it is because we never feel like we quite measure up. I love this day to celebrate my mother, my mother-in-law, my sisters, my neice, my grandmother and friends. My poor kids are stuck with me for a mom and I just try and do my best. My love goes out to those who are not yet mothers but desire to be...and to those who might be mothers but would like to pretend for a day they are not :D
My oldest neice is a great mom. It has been fun to see her grow up and enjoy this role.
I am blessed to have an amazing mother. Thanks mom for keeping us grounded, teaching us manners, teaching us to love ourselves, and keeping that change in your little change purse for ice cream once in a while.
2 comments:
You are the best Momma ever!!!! I have the greatest moms in the entire universe....you measure up above and beyond! love ya....happy mom's day!!!!
Awww-thanks my sweets!
Post a Comment