Sunday, June 19, 2011

Our Dad

Happy father's day to all the Dad's out there.  We had a fun weekend seeing our grandpa's and our Dad came home from scout camp just in time for his dad's day dinner :)
We missed our Kristen - she stayed in Logan because she had a pop's concert. (I hope it went well!)
I asked each of the kids to name a few things they liked or admired about their Dad Shawn so I thought I would share a few here:
*very stylish - great hair   *his intelligence   *funny and good listener   *his willingness to help   *i love his laugh   *his handyness   *he helped me pass elementary math   *he is loving and caring  *he is always willing to help others   *he is a good singer   *I am really cool because I can "name that band" better than sam b.! (due to playing this all the time with dad) ha ha.








Happy Father's day dear - We love you!

1 comment:

About Me said...

Yay for the pops!!!!!! bummed i couldnt be there, but it looks like it was a good day!