In 2009, my mother and sister introduced me to a great new author Josie Kilpack. She had about five or six books out and had just come out with a new series. Culinary mystery...need I say more. Cooking and mystery - I was hooked. It has been fun to follow her through this series and show support for a great local author.
A tradition for Kenna, Kristen and I, is to go to the big deseret book sale the night the boys have General Priesthood meeting. This is where we met Josie. She came to our book group here.
This year Kristen was busy up at school and Andrea came with us which was really fun. She has enjoyed reading this series also. Blackberry crumble ranks up there for me with the first in the series Lemon Tart. I really loved it. A great series....happy reading!
Monday, August 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment