Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Garden 2010

We are trying a little different type of gardening this year.  I went to a class at J&L..(my favorite favorite garden center) with my friend LeAnn...on square foot gardening.  They offer the best free classes.  Kenna and I attended the herb class last year and we loved it.  She has quite a super little herb garden!
The fantastic men in my life have worked hard the last few days and put my little plan into action.






















When we are done we will have a total of three 4 x 6 garden containers.  Next we will put in the grid with wooden lath...and in a few weeks - planting!  I am so excited! If your interested in learning more...this is a GREAT read. You can also check out http://www.squarefootgardening.com/ This had been a really fun project for our family. Happy gardening!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh wow that looks great! Can't wait to see it come along!