My darling daughter tagged me today on her blog...so here goes......thanks K! I am tagging Rachel, Mike and Brooke!
7 Things About Me:
1. I collect cookie cutters
2. I enjoy scary movies and a good mystery novel
3. I love to bake
4. I can find almost any real life situation that reminds me of a Seinfeld episode.
5. I love capturing life's moments on film
6. I was painfully shy as a child
7. I am afraid to open "pop"open type of cans (biscuit etc) ..I have to have Shawn open it or I throw it on the ground or table until it pops open :)
5 Things That Make Me Smile
1. Being a Mom
2. My family and my friends
3. A clean house
4. Doing something kind for someone else
5. Finding time to scrapbook
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hahahah I have a funny story about the biscuit thing a ma bobs that my friend told me.....you have to remind me to tell you about it when I see you next...it is hiliarious!!!!
Oh my I agree with the freshness container things! I HATE opening those! Thanks for tagging me! :)
Post a Comment