Saturday, July 4, 2009

For Nikki

Here is a sneak peek Nikki - I'll let you know when the rest are done!!!








6 comments:

NikkiD said...

WOWIE!!!! I love them!!! You are the best! You have the best ideas and a great "EYE" for photos! Thank you so much for taking the time to take these pictures and then make us look good!!!! ;-)

teach said...

So if we get to come to Utah to visit, you want to do another family? These are awesome!

NikkiD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NikkiD said...

I love the new ones!!! Can't wait for the rest!

NikkiD said...

Melanie, they all turned out great!! I don't even mind "being in the pictures". Thank you for capturing my family at it best and helping to preserve our memories forever! You are the best!!

Nikki

P.S. the deleted comment was mine...I had some serious typos.

Nat said...

So cute! What a darling family.