Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sweat equity??

The windows to the new room downstairs were installed - yea! no more mosquitos hopefully!
Makenna and Bailey - they love being on the roof!
We have worked on the roof for the last two nights. We have the BEST neighbors! Our friends the Day's have helped us both nights. We seriously couldn't have done this without them.!
Shawn and Josh working in a very hot spot.

Kenna and Kenzie working hard and neighbor Jay lending a hand.
Yes - that is me - on the roof - roofing! It has really been fun! Matt has helped also - he never stays up long enough to get in a picture :) He hates heights but has helped out a few times.
Becca is my hero - I hope I am like her when I grow up! Rob and Becca have taught us so much.

Rob - our fearless leader!

More roofing for the next few days. I am going to the store tomorrow to buy some bengay and extra strength Tylenol - ha ha.
Thanks again guys!!!!!

1 comment:

allison said...

Your house is looking great. You guys have done a great job