Yes, yes, it has arrived. Three weeks of anticipation...which, as it turned out, gave me just enough time to dream up this little "bump out" and with the sheer genius and mercy of our contractor (and a few cinnamon rolls) it is now a reality. We had seen this idea in the parade of homes and loved it and took few snap shots. Of course this was after our kitchen was framed. But....I thought - what is the harm of asking??? So glad I did.
This is our little kitchen window now......

Here she is in her early morning glory - ha ha - yea I know - it's just a window :) But it really adds to the outside as well.

This is our little kitchen window now......
Here she is in her early morning glory - ha ha - yea I know - it's just a window :) But it really adds to the outside as well.


4 comments:
Ha ha, this was funny. :) I love the window and the "bump" it looks great!
LOL! Boys never know the diff between black and navy blue! I totally agree with you, that pop out window really does add so much. I love it and I'm glad you asked for it! You never know what you can get until you ask! :) Looking good, sweetie -this whole project is SO exciting! :)
PS - are you on Facebook yet? I keep wanting to send you little messages and that's the easiest way...until then, I'll just post them on here. =0) Anyway...I just wanted to tell you how much I love your work!! I've been looking at both your digital pages and your photography website. I just love what you do! You're so talented! :)
I'm lovin it. You'll have to give us some pointers when we're ready to take the plunge.
And who woulda thought a popout could look soooo gooood?
Post a Comment