Fixtures for the kitchen lighting have been installed..
The back door has arrived and is ready to be painted!
Libby has missed laying in the sun in front of the back door so once and while I let her out
to lay in the sun by the new kitchen window :)
The kitchen window arrives Monday and then the brick and siding begins and all of the old kitchen cupboards will need to be removed by next weekend. That means they will be breaking thru that first week of August!!!!!!!!!
I hope there are some great sales on paper plates and plastic forks going on :) Happy Pioneer Day everyone!


2 comments:
We need to have a "break through" partay!
Wow, what an undertaking!! It will look so great when it's all done - I bet you hate having to wait for it all though. I would! It will be a beautiful addition to a beautiful home. :)
Post a Comment